Saturday, August 21, 2010

Times of Reflection

Step 1. Listen to the song "Amazing Grace" by Jars of Clay.

Step 2. Find yourself a radio studio to sit quietly and reflect in

Step 3. Start being grateful for all the fantastic things in life.

This is what I'm doing. Life is a very complicated thing. I've been going through a bit of a tough time lately, and it's only recently that I'm starting to realise how important the things that I have are. What a fantastic testimony that every Christian has - we have such an amazing blessing to shout about! We have eternal life, and our sins are forgiven. If that doesn't excite you from here till next week, then you need to do what I've just done - Sit and reflect on it.

I'm now jamming to "Get Ready" by the popular Christian acapella group Vocal Union. Man, these guys cheer me up.

I'm in studio at the moment, behind the mic for CCFM Scoreboard. I'm going to be presenting The Drive on CCFM 107.5 on wednesday and thursday, so take a listen if you get a chance!

That's me for now, Cheers and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment