Saturday, August 28, 2010

Studio Post - 28th August 2010

Hey peeps!

I haven't been blogging in a while, because mainly I haven't been feeling myself at all lately. I've been having a bit of a breakdown actually. Anyhow, i'm getting back on track slowly, which includes being back in studio!

Back on scoreboard this week, got a great playlist cue sheet to get through, and I'm keen for the show!

Also, It's my and Liz's two months today, which is awesome :)

Tracklist for today's show is as follows:

Your Grace is Enough- Matt Maher
Pilgrimage - The Arrows

Almighty Silence - Tree63
Pressing on - Relient K
Hosanna - Kirk Franklin
Alive - Rev Thump
All I Want - Heaven's Avenue
Amazing Lord - Proxy
Take it All- Hillsong
Shout to the North - Delirious
Redemption - Switchfoot
Father Spirit, Jesus
Get it Right - Fevertree
Welcome Home - Joe Niemand
God of Wonders - Kutless
O Praise Him - David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment