Saturday, April 16, 2011

You chase all of my fears away

Sanctus Real - Everything about you. Whew.Good song.

Hello luisteraads. Whatever that means - it's supposed to mean listeners.

So hopefully as I'm writing this blogpost you're listening to my show. It's actually quite a good show. Today, anyway. Thanks for the sms's :)

So I've started going to a new church - with Kevin and Robbie. Oh goodness - this church has got it right. So much fun, awesome people, and incredible Bible teaching.

I'm now 20. Surprised? I'm not. As I expected, it happened, whether I wanted it to or not. I'm actually rather enjoying being 20. Somehow - a 19 year old male with a radio career and a heavy social life didn't contrast very well with his love for cigars, scotch and classical music. Now, however, being 20, I can easily fit into either capacity a little easier than previously.

This morning, the day after my birthday, I woke up reasonably early, showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, made my breakfast, and then looked through some old family photo albums while listening to Orlande de Lassus' Lagrime di San Pietro. 15th Century choral work had never sounded so good. Yes, I think I like being 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment