Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good morning, wednesday

It's wednesday morning and I'm sitting deeply absorbed into the big leather couch at the coffee sha-bean in Muizenburg. Nothing better on a wednesday morning.

I've just ordered a freshly toasted croissant with jam and butter, and I'm going to sit here taking very grateful advantage of the free wi-fi while enjoying the smooth sounds of John Mayer. I really couldn't wish for a better wednesday morning.



I have a band practice with the guys from college today, we're covering the music of the american Ska band Five Iron Frenzy. Today is our first practice, and I'm really excited.

Stay tuned to CCFm this week on thursday from 3:30 till 6, I'm going to be standing in for The Drive show, so you all better be listening!

Take this away with you as you get over the middle of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment