Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good morrow, Fair Gentles

You know.. this is, in fact, the first time i'm writing a blog. The thought to start came to me while i was about to doze off in my Computer exam and i was reminded of the advert a while ago with the mom making supper. She says "my son has got me started on blogging" and then carries on to talk about Culinesse. A substance which makes your food amazing. Useless stuff. I hate margarine.

I've never actually seen the point of blogging. Is this a journal? Is this an update of what I'm doing at the moment? for the record, I'm sitting. Yes. That concludes the section on what I'm doing.

It even saves! Incredible.

Thank you to www.blogspot.com, You were the answer to one of the questions in my exam today. For this, I thank you.

Stay tuned for more, from SevenLittleGnomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment