Monday, September 20, 2010

StudioPost2 20th September

Hello again. This is me again, down in the studio. Right now I'm sitting through the random Kid's story, waiting to start the show. Time for some more pictures!
This is the college I attend.

Nice hey? It's small. But pretty cool.
This is another picture of the new keyboard that's found a home in my home. It's the Roland Juno-G, and it's fantastic.

Putting pictures in my blog is fun. I'm going to be making use of this feature more often :)

I'm now starting my show, so i'm going to leave this open and keep putting things in when I get the chance.


The new sexy CD players that are in studio. They work so erratically but they're nice nonetheless

They're very confusing to work. The volume control is very strange, especially because it's controlled via the desk. Good times.

It's 16: 20 and I'm still having fun :) If you're listening, hope you're enjoying the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment