Friday, January 29, 2010

Greetings minions

Hello fellow followers..

Your numbers are few (Perhaps zero) so this post may be another elusive post that is projected in to the void of cyberspace.

Recently, I've been doing a bit of youth work at my church. It's a very daunting experience.. I am not a kids person. I don't ever plan on having kids, and i don't like children at all.

Then they put me smack bang in the middle of a small kids ministry. I see it as a means of grace, and I am slowly beginning to grow fond of these kids. Still, there's a way to go in terms of being a good leader among children.

I tend not to post as often as I would like.. Perhaps it's because the feedback here on Blogspot.com is very minimal. Perhaps, I should make my posts regular and punctual, thus resulting in me becoming completely addicted to blogging. Which is entirely possible.

I'm currently in the process of obtaining a slightly more increased remuneration package for my work.. It annoys me slightly that I do rather a lot work for absolutely no pay. I shall refrain from mentioning the name and reasons for this, but still. I feel the cyberspacial void should know of this.

I shaved my head today. I was home alone, I sat down on a kitchen stool, held a small mirror in front of me, and shaved away. My head now feels absolutely amazing, and we'll have to see the reaction I'm going to get from my friends (And the children at youth) tonight.. Good times indeed.

Okay.. I think that's all I wanted to say.. Stay tuned for more, from Mr Tomnus, here on StingyEmployer FM!


No comments:

Post a Comment